Security threat forces adjournment of extradition enquiry in Jamaica
by Caribbean News Now Staff
KINGSTON, Jamaica -- Drama and confusion continued to reign on Thursday at the Commission of Enquiry into the extradition of Christopher ‘Dudus’ Coke, currently ongoing in Jamaica.
The latest interruption of the proceedings occurred when it became necessary to check a "powdery" substance sent to three attorneys in the case.
The Jamaica Gleaner reported that chairman of the Commission, Emil George, was forced to adjourn the proceedings for security checks after someone passed three envelopes to attorneys Hugh Small, K.D. Knight and Patrick Atkinson during the proceedings on Thursday afternoon.
Knight said that when he opened his envelope he saw a plastic lining and in the next layer there was a "powdery" substance, which caused some concern.
Small, the attorney for Prime Minister Bruce Golding, said he was concerned that the security of participants in the enquiry was being compromised.
After rigid security checks, the hearing continued.
Monday, 02 April 2018 21:33
posted by evvnevwabrah
https://bitcoininvestment.us.org/bitcoin-historical-price-data - invest in bitcoin
how to buy bitcoin
investing in bitcoin
Monday, 02 April 2018 19:17
posted by iuooecjabrah
https://playonlinecasinodf.us - bigfish casino online games
vegas world casino slots
casino games for free
Monday, 02 April 2018 19:15
posted by saidoPeeby
https://onlinecasinotop.us.org - doubledown casino promo codes
san manuel online casino
choctaw casino durant oklahoma
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
- 351 AND COUNTING 0 Comment Details
- UTVs rule in Bog Walk 0 Comment Details
- Strong finale for the Streetz 0 Comment Details
- More compelling reason to take crime out of political arena 0 Comment Details
- A Mediterranean diet during pregnancy can lower child's risk of a high BMI NEW European research has found that a mother's adherence to the popular Mediterranean diet while pregnant could reduce a child's risk of having a higher body mass.. 0 Comment Details
- Political delay tactics in Advent 0 Comment Details