GEORGETOWN, Guyana, Friday July 22, 2016 – Guyana may not be ruling out abolishing the death penalty at some stage, but a senior minister has made it clear the country isn’t in any rush to go that direction.And even if it eventually comes up for consideration, the people of the country would have a say in the matter.On the heels of a United Nations Human Rights Representative calling on the country to review the death penalty, Minister of Natural Resources Raphael Trotman said yesterday th..
Guyana in No Hurry to Get Rid of Death Penalty
GEORGETOWN, Guyana, Friday July 22, 2016 – Guyana may not be ruling out abolishing the death pen
Published in guyana
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Don't sound so gleeful over crime, Mr Fitz Jackson 0 Comment Details
- It takes more than just more difficult mathematics courses! 0 Comment Details
- Legal but illogical reasoning from the chief justice of Belize? 0 Comment Details
- Holness says logistics hub initiative now materialising 0 Comment Details
- Caribbean still facing many challenges in eradicating HIV/AIDS 0 Comment Details
- UPDATE: Hanover girls chopped to death were 8 and 4 years old 0 Comment Details