GEORGETOWN, Guyana, Friday July 22, 2016 – Guyana may not be ruling out abolishing the death penalty at some stage, but a senior minister has made it clear the country isn’t in any rush to go that direction.And even if it eventually comes up for consideration, the people of the country would have a say in the matter.On the heels of a United Nations Human Rights Representative calling on the country to review the death penalty, Minister of Natural Resources Raphael Trotman said yesterday th..
Guyana in No Hurry to Get Rid of Death Penalty
GEORGETOWN, Guyana, Friday July 22, 2016 – Guyana may not be ruling out abolishing the death pen
Published in guyana
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- TAJ, MOCA joint operation targeting delinquent St Ann taxpayers 0 Comment Details
- Saluting our great men and women in the 'quiet professions' 0 Comment Details
- VIDEO: 'We are suffering' 0 Comment Details
- An Evening of Excellence with Port Antonio Theatre Group 0 Comment Details
- VIDEO: We can't eat 0 Comment Details
- Of unfulfilled promises, plans and programmes 0 Comment Details