GEORGETOWN, Guyana, Friday July 22, 2016 – Guyana may not be ruling out abolishing the death penalty at some stage, but a senior minister has made it clear the country isn’t in any rush to go that direction.And even if it eventually comes up for consideration, the people of the country would have a say in the matter.On the heels of a United Nations Human Rights Representative calling on the country to review the death penalty, Minister of Natural Resources Raphael Trotman said yesterday th..
Guyana in No Hurry to Get Rid of Death Penalty
GEORGETOWN, Guyana, Friday July 22, 2016 – Guyana may not be ruling out abolishing the death pen
Published in guyana
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Two guards shot dead, another injured 0 Comment Details
- Brown's Town High reports success, aims to improve public image 0 Comment Details
- The EU blacklist: Comply or else! 0 Comment Details
- Alternative facts, half-truths, and honour 0 Comment Details
- Fed by greed, Jamaica continues to bleed 0 Comment Details
- The importance of loving self 0 Comment Details