WASHINGTON, United States, Tuesday July 26, 2016 – The man who hopes to become the next Vice President of the United States on Hillary Clinton’s ticket has a history with the Caribbean. But it’s not the kind that only brings with it warm memories.Virginia Senator Tim Kaine, who Clinton announced as her running mate in her race to the White House, is under scrutiny for taking a US$18,000 Caribbean vacation, among other gifts. Chief among his critics, of course, is the Republican president..
How A Tiny Caribbean Island Becomes Part of A Controversy Surrounding a US Vice President Hopeful
WASHINGTON, United States, Tuesday July 26, 2016 – The man who hopes to become the next Vice Pre
Published in svg
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Type R gets modern interpretation 0 Comment Details
- Rain ends rivalries 0 Comment Details
- KARTING SUCCESS 0 Comment Details
- The Peter principle…or lack thereof 0 Comment Details
- Unemployment numbers looking good; SMEs need the banks to step up 0 Comment Details
- Jamaicans encouraged to guard gains and work harder 0 Comment Details