KINGSTOWN, St. Vincent, Tuesday July 26, 2016 – An overseas-based calypsonian is singing the blues after being charged with threatening to kill Prime Minister Dr. Ralph Gonsalves and his entire family, and using seditious words.But the attorney for Paul Scrubb is adamant it’s a witch hunt and an attempt to intimidate critics in the Diaspora.Scrubb, whose stage name is I-Madd, was released on EC$25,000 (US$9,259) bail yesterday on charges that between December 9 and 31 last year, he malicio..
Calypsonian Charged With Threatening To Kill St. Vincent PM And Family
KINGSTOWN, St. Vincent, Tuesday July 26, 2016 – An overseas-based calypsonian is singing the blu
Published in svg
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Type R gets modern interpretation 0 Comment Details
- Rain ends rivalries 0 Comment Details
- KARTING SUCCESS 0 Comment Details
- The Peter principle…or lack thereof 0 Comment Details
- Unemployment numbers looking good; SMEs need the banks to step up 0 Comment Details
- Jamaicans encouraged to guard gains and work harder 0 Comment Details