GEORGIA, United States, Monday August 8, 2016 – The Zika virus is spreading so quickly in Puerto Rico that it’s likely to infect one in four people, including up to 10,000 pregnant women, by the end of the year, according to Thomas Frieden, director of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).The greatest danger from Zika is microcephaly, a condition in which infants are born with abnormally small heads and catastrophic brain damage.About 41 percent of pregnant women in Puerto..
Growing Fears That Zika Could Impact 10,000 Pregnancies in Puerto Rico
GEORGIA, United States, Monday August 8, 2016 – The Zika virus is spreading so quickly in Puerto R
Published in pr
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Hoping good sense will prevent a global economic recession 0 Comment Details
- BMX riding and skate park coming to Boston 0 Comment Details
- $1.5 million in scholarship for St Mary students 0 Comment Details
- PAN 2019 Regional 1 set for Folly Oval 0 Comment Details
- We're getting to growth, despite the PNP's bad-mouthing 0 Comment Details
- Peter Bunting, wealth and Westminster politics 0 Comment Details