BRIDGETOWN, Barbados, Wednesday August 10, 2016 – The Ministry of Health is investigating the cause of microcephaly in two babies delivered at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH) this week. Doctors are trying to determine whether the birth defects are linked to the Zika virus or cytomegalovirus – a common virus that belongs to the herpes family of viruses – during pregnancy.But the authorities are advising Barbadians to stay calm.Microcephaly is a birth defect in which a baby’s head is ..
Babies Born with Microcephaly in Barbados: Zika Link?
BRIDGETOWN, Barbados, Wednesday August 10, 2016 – The Ministry of Health is investigating the ca
Published in barbados
- Jamaica Government to Divest More of its Assets
- Regional Collaboration Encouraged To Boost Tourism
- As Final State of Emergency in Jamaica Expires, Citizens are Assured of a Strong Security Presence
- Jamaican Opposition MP Murdered
- Half-Million-Dollar Reward Offered for Info Leading to Capture of Jamaican MP’s Killer
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.