SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, Tuesday August 9, 2016 – Stick to the facts and stop overreacting when it comes to the mosquito-borne Zika virus.That’s the strong message from tourism officials and medical experts in Puerto Rico.The Centers for Disease Prevention and Control (CDC) recently predicted that the Zika virus is spreading so quickly in Puerto Rico that it’s likely to infect one in four people, including up to 10,000 pregnant women, by the end of the year. Earlier this year, it suggested t..
Keeping the Zika Hype in Perspective
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, Tuesday August 9, 2016 – Stick to the facts and stop overreacting when it c
Published in pr
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Hoping good sense will prevent a global economic recession 0 Comment Details
- BMX riding and skate park coming to Boston 0 Comment Details
- $1.5 million in scholarship for St Mary students 0 Comment Details
- PAN 2019 Regional 1 set for Folly Oval 0 Comment Details
- We're getting to growth, despite the PNP's bad-mouthing 0 Comment Details
- Peter Bunting, wealth and Westminster politics 0 Comment Details