By Patrick HoyosBRIDGETOWN, Barbados, Saturday August 13, 2016 – What, I wonder, would you do if your company had come into a market where there were three large players, only to see one acquired by the other, and a “warehouse” which was operated at arm’s length by the Government be put up for sale, only to find, for some reason, you are being shut out of owning a stake in it?Add to that the fact that the cost of entry in the market was in the millions, and since coming in you have spent..
Could Rubis Pull Out of One of Its Main Caribbean Markets?
By Patrick HoyosBRIDGETOWN, Barbados, Saturday August 13, 2016 – What, I wonder, would you do if y
Published in barbados
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- St Mary High's Howell wants to dominate distance running 0 Comment Details
- Firing up a furnace in an igloo — The OAS 0 Comment Details
- Anancyism and the elusive progress or prosperity 0 Comment Details
- The chief justice affair: Who's really the boss? 0 Comment Details
- New music portal for reggae 0 Comment Details
- Theophilus Beckford: Pioneer 0 Comment Details