By Patrick HoyosBRIDGETOWN, Barbados, Saturday August 13, 2016 – What, I wonder, would you do if your company had come into a market where there were three large players, only to see one acquired by the other, and a “warehouse” which was operated at arm’s length by the Government be put up for sale, only to find, for some reason, you are being shut out of owning a stake in it?Add to that the fact that the cost of entry in the market was in the millions, and since coming in you have spent..
Could Rubis Pull Out of One of Its Main Caribbean Markets?
By Patrick HoyosBRIDGETOWN, Barbados, Saturday August 13, 2016 – What, I wonder, would you do if y
Published in barbados
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- 'Wi lickle but wi still tallawawah' 0 Comment Details
- What's being done about 'Doing Business'? 0 Comment Details
- LAC vis-à-vis the global compact for safe, orderly and regular migration 0 Comment Details
- States of emergency use must have an end point 0 Comment Details
- Professor Rosalea Hamilton - Transforming Jamaica 0 Comment Details
- Carla Minto Drummond - From tomboy to pageant princess CARLA Minto Drummond is no ordinary pageant princess. ... 0 Comment Details