By Patrick HoyosBRIDGETOWN, Barbados, Saturday August 13, 2016 – What, I wonder, would you do if your company had come into a market where there were three large players, only to see one acquired by the other, and a “warehouse” which was operated at arm’s length by the Government be put up for sale, only to find, for some reason, you are being shut out of owning a stake in it?Add to that the fact that the cost of entry in the market was in the millions, and since coming in you have spent..
Could Rubis Pull Out of One of Its Main Caribbean Markets?
By Patrick HoyosBRIDGETOWN, Barbados, Saturday August 13, 2016 – What, I wonder, would you do if y
Published in barbados
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Don't sound so gleeful over crime, Mr Fitz Jackson 0 Comment Details
- It takes more than just more difficult mathematics courses! 0 Comment Details
- Legal but illogical reasoning from the chief justice of Belize? 0 Comment Details
- Holness says logistics hub initiative now materialising 0 Comment Details
- Caribbean still facing many challenges in eradicating HIV/AIDS 0 Comment Details
- UPDATE: Hanover girls chopped to death were 8 and 4 years old 0 Comment Details