SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, Monday August 15, 2016 – Hours after Puerto Rico reported 1,914 new cases of Zika in a week, a public health emergency was declared in the US island territory by the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).Puerto Rico has recorded 10,690 Zika cases, including those of 1,035 pregnant women, but the actual number of people infected is likely higher, officials said, because about eight out of 10 people with a Zika infection experience no symptoms and don’t seek..
Zika Crisis Declared Health Emergency in Puerto Rico
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, Monday August 15, 2016 – Hours after Puerto Rico reported 1,914 new cases
Published in pr
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Hoping good sense will prevent a global economic recession 0 Comment Details
- BMX riding and skate park coming to Boston 0 Comment Details
- $1.5 million in scholarship for St Mary students 0 Comment Details
- PAN 2019 Regional 1 set for Folly Oval 0 Comment Details
- We're getting to growth, despite the PNP's bad-mouthing 0 Comment Details
- Peter Bunting, wealth and Westminster politics 0 Comment Details