BRIDGETOWN, Barbados, Saturday August 20, 2016 – The umbrella agency of private sector organizations in Barbados has stopped just short of admitting that some of its members engage in bribery and corruption.While making it clear he did not have any evidence that business people were bribing politicians as claimed earlier in the week by former Chief Justice Sir David Simmons, new Chairman of the Barbados Private Sector Association (BPSA) Charles Herbert said in any case, if there were an easier..
Bribery in Bajan Business? Private Sector Leader Raises Eyebrows
BRIDGETOWN, Barbados, Saturday August 20, 2016 – The umbrella agency of private sector organizatio
Published in barbados
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Jamaica Government to Move Faster on Medical Marijuana 0 Comment Details
- Jamaica’s Agriculture Minister Commits to Development of Medical Cannabis Industry 0 Comment Details
- All-New Sandals Montego Bay Is Jamaica’s Newest Resort 0 Comment Details
- Only one race — the human race 0 Comment Details
- A return to values and attitudes 0 Comment Details
- Tara Johnson Munroe's natural remedy 0 Comment Details