BRIDGETOWN, Barbados, Saturday August 20, 2016 – The umbrella agency of private sector organizations in Barbados has stopped just short of admitting that some of its members engage in bribery and corruption.While making it clear he did not have any evidence that business people were bribing politicians as claimed earlier in the week by former Chief Justice Sir David Simmons, new Chairman of the Barbados Private Sector Association (BPSA) Charles Herbert said in any case, if there were an easier..
Bribery in Bajan Business? Private Sector Leader Raises Eyebrows
BRIDGETOWN, Barbados, Saturday August 20, 2016 – The umbrella agency of private sector organizatio
Published in barbados
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Two guards shot dead, another injured 0 Comment Details
- Brown's Town High reports success, aims to improve public image 0 Comment Details
- The EU blacklist: Comply or else! 0 Comment Details
- Alternative facts, half-truths, and honour 0 Comment Details
- Fed by greed, Jamaica continues to bleed 0 Comment Details
- The importance of loving self 0 Comment Details