A thanksgiving service for the life of the late trainer Harry Parsard will be held on Thursday, September 1 at the Constant Spring Church of Christ, 2 Mannings Avenue, starting at 1 p.m.Parsard died after a short illness on Tuesday, August 16 at age 79.The veteran was a stalwart of the racing industry in his capacities as owner, trainer and breeder. He was also an executive member of both the United Racehorse Trainers' Association (URTA) and Racehorse Owners' Association.At the time of his death..
Parsard's thanksgiving service set for September 1
A thanksgiving service for the life of the late trainer Harry Parsard will be held on Thursday, Sept
Published in sports
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Two guards shot dead, another injured 0 Comment Details
- Brown's Town High reports success, aims to improve public image 0 Comment Details
- The EU blacklist: Comply or else! 0 Comment Details
- Alternative facts, half-truths, and honour 0 Comment Details
- Fed by greed, Jamaica continues to bleed 0 Comment Details
- The importance of loving self 0 Comment Details