A thanksgiving service for the life of the late trainer Harry Parsard will be held on Thursday, September 1 at the Constant Spring Church of Christ, 2 Mannings Avenue, starting at 1 p.m.Parsard died after a short illness on Tuesday, August 16 at age 79.The veteran was a stalwart of the racing industry in his capacities as owner, trainer and breeder. He was also an executive member of both the United Racehorse Trainers' Association (URTA) and Racehorse Owners' Association.At the time of his death..
Parsard's thanksgiving service set for September 1
A thanksgiving service for the life of the late trainer Harry Parsard will be held on Thursday, Sept
Published in sports
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- 5 things keeping the PNP and deadweight Phillips down 0 Comment Details
- If wishes were horses goats could vote 0 Comment Details
- #NOTOABORTION: All children need is care and affection 0 Comment Details
- GANJA conviction not showing up on criminal record 0 Comment Details
- Lonely, and seeking a mate Dear Counsellor,... 0 Comment Details
- You, me and her ... 0 Comment Details