A thanksgiving service for the life of the late trainer Harry Parsard will be held on Thursday, September 1 at the Constant Spring Church of Christ, 2 Mannings Avenue, starting at 1 p.m.Parsard died after a short illness on Tuesday, August 16 at age 79.The veteran was a stalwart of the racing industry in his capacities as owner, trainer and breeder. He was also an executive member of both the United Racehorse Trainers' Association (URTA) and Racehorse Owners' Association.At the time of his death..
Parsard's thanksgiving service set for September 1
A thanksgiving service for the life of the late trainer Harry Parsard will be held on Thursday, Sept
Published in sports
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Don't sound so gleeful over crime, Mr Fitz Jackson 0 Comment Details
- It takes more than just more difficult mathematics courses! 0 Comment Details
- Legal but illogical reasoning from the chief justice of Belize? 0 Comment Details
- Holness says logistics hub initiative now materialising 0 Comment Details
- Caribbean still facing many challenges in eradicating HIV/AIDS 0 Comment Details
- UPDATE: Hanover girls chopped to death were 8 and 4 years old 0 Comment Details