Boxing in the Rio 2016 Olympics lasted throughout the 16 days of competition from August 5-21 and was marked by both exciting boxing and controversies.There were complaints about the judging, and two fights in particular - a bantamweight contest between Michael Conlan of Ireland and Vladimir Nikitin from Russia, and a heavyweight contest between Eveny Tishchenko from Russia and Vassiliy Levit from Kazakhstan - drew the ire of thousands of boxing fans.In the bantamweight contest, Nikitin was awar..
Keen competition was the feature of boxing in Rio
Boxing in the Rio 2016 Olympics lasted throughout the 16 days of competition from August 5-21 and wa
Published in sports
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Jamaica Government to Move Faster on Medical Marijuana 0 Comment Details
- Jamaica’s Agriculture Minister Commits to Development of Medical Cannabis Industry 0 Comment Details
- All-New Sandals Montego Bay Is Jamaica’s Newest Resort 0 Comment Details
- Only one race — the human race 0 Comment Details
- A return to values and attitudes 0 Comment Details
- Tara Johnson Munroe's natural remedy 0 Comment Details