Boxing in the Rio 2016 Olympics lasted throughout the 16 days of competition from August 5-21 and was marked by both exciting boxing and controversies.There were complaints about the judging, and two fights in particular - a bantamweight contest between Michael Conlan of Ireland and Vladimir Nikitin from Russia, and a heavyweight contest between Eveny Tishchenko from Russia and Vassiliy Levit from Kazakhstan - drew the ire of thousands of boxing fans.In the bantamweight contest, Nikitin was awar..
Keen competition was the feature of boxing in Rio
Boxing in the Rio 2016 Olympics lasted throughout the 16 days of competition from August 5-21 and wa
Published in sports
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Type R gets modern interpretation 0 Comment Details
- Rain ends rivalries 0 Comment Details
- KARTING SUCCESS 0 Comment Details
- The Peter principle…or lack thereof 0 Comment Details
- Unemployment numbers looking good; SMEs need the banks to step up 0 Comment Details
- Jamaicans encouraged to guard gains and work harder 0 Comment Details