GEORGETOWN, Guyana, Tuesday August 23, 2016 – President David Granger is suggesting that there’s a possibility the private use of ganja could be allowed in Guyana in the near future, even though wider decriminalization of marijuana is not on the cards.According to iNews Guyana, Granger made the suggestion on a local television programme, The Public Interest. It quoted the Head of State as saying that Cabinet is awaiting advice and recommendations from the Ministries of Public Health and Pu..
Guyana Government Could Give Green Light To Ganja For Personal Use
GEORGETOWN, Guyana, Tuesday August 23, 2016 – President David Granger is suggesting that there
Published in guyana
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Chinese electric carmaker NIO eyes US$1.8b IPO in America 0 Comment Details
- Volkswagen to end iconic 'Beetle' cars next year 0 Comment Details
- Customers-first approach continues for Honda Jamaica 0 Comment Details
- Let's be absolutely clear about mental illness 0 Comment Details
- Time for UWI linkages to meet the demands of our times 0 Comment Details
- History and legacy 0 Comment Details