GEORGETOWN, Guyana, Tuesday August 23, 2016 – President David Granger is suggesting that there’s a possibility the private use of ganja could be allowed in Guyana in the near future, even though wider decriminalization of marijuana is not on the cards.According to iNews Guyana, Granger made the suggestion on a local television programme, The Public Interest. It quoted the Head of State as saying that Cabinet is awaiting advice and recommendations from the Ministries of Public Health and Pu..
Guyana Government Could Give Green Light To Ganja For Personal Use
GEORGETOWN, Guyana, Tuesday August 23, 2016 – President David Granger is suggesting that there
Published in guyana
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- St Mary High's Howell wants to dominate distance running 0 Comment Details
- Firing up a furnace in an igloo — The OAS 0 Comment Details
- Anancyism and the elusive progress or prosperity 0 Comment Details
- The chief justice affair: Who's really the boss? 0 Comment Details
- New music portal for reggae 0 Comment Details
- Theophilus Beckford: Pioneer 0 Comment Details