GEORGETOWN, Guyana, Tuesday August 23, 2016 – President David Granger is suggesting that there’s a possibility the private use of ganja could be allowed in Guyana in the near future, even though wider decriminalization of marijuana is not on the cards.According to iNews Guyana, Granger made the suggestion on a local television programme, The Public Interest. It quoted the Head of State as saying that Cabinet is awaiting advice and recommendations from the Ministries of Public Health and Pu..
Guyana Government Could Give Green Light To Ganja For Personal Use
GEORGETOWN, Guyana, Tuesday August 23, 2016 – President David Granger is suggesting that there
Published in guyana
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Don't sound so gleeful over crime, Mr Fitz Jackson 0 Comment Details
- It takes more than just more difficult mathematics courses! 0 Comment Details
- Legal but illogical reasoning from the chief justice of Belize? 0 Comment Details
- Holness says logistics hub initiative now materialising 0 Comment Details
- Caribbean still facing many challenges in eradicating HIV/AIDS 0 Comment Details
- UPDATE: Hanover girls chopped to death were 8 and 4 years old 0 Comment Details