GEORGETOWN, Guyana, Tuesday August 23, 2016 – President David Granger is suggesting that there’s a possibility the private use of ganja could be allowed in Guyana in the near future, even though wider decriminalization of marijuana is not on the cards.According to iNews Guyana, Granger made the suggestion on a local television programme, The Public Interest. It quoted the Head of State as saying that Cabinet is awaiting advice and recommendations from the Ministries of Public Health and Pu..
Guyana Government Could Give Green Light To Ganja For Personal Use
GEORGETOWN, Guyana, Tuesday August 23, 2016 – President David Granger is suggesting that there
Published in guyana
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Two guards shot dead, another injured 0 Comment Details
- Brown's Town High reports success, aims to improve public image 0 Comment Details
- The EU blacklist: Comply or else! 0 Comment Details
- Alternative facts, half-truths, and honour 0 Comment Details
- Fed by greed, Jamaica continues to bleed 0 Comment Details
- The importance of loving self 0 Comment Details