KINGSTON, Jamaica — The US dollar on Tuesday, October 10, ended trading at J$128.87 down by 19 cents according to the Bank of Jamaica's daily foreign exchange trading summary.Meanwhile, the Canadian dollar ended trading at J$103.25 down from J$103.78 while the British pound sterling ended trading at J$168.13 down from J$169.55...
PNP, JLP nominate candidates for St Andrew Southern by-election
KINGSTON, Jamaica — The US dollar on Tuesday, October 10, ended trading at J$128.87 down by 19 cen
Published in jamaica
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Jamaica Government Partners With UNDP to Implement Early Warning Systems 0 Comment Details
- Former Jamaica PM: Blame Governments, Not CARICOM Secretariat, For Slow Pace of CSME Implementation 0 Comment Details
- Royal fan 0 Comment Details
- Messi Mania 0 Comment Details
- Porsche marks 70th milestone 0 Comment Details
- Trump-Kim summit short on details, but we hope 0 Comment Details