KINGSTON, Jamaica — The US dollar on Tuesday, October 10, ended trading at J$128.87 down by 19 cents according to the Bank of Jamaica's daily foreign exchange trading summary.Meanwhile, the Canadian dollar ended trading at J$103.25 down from J$103.78 while the British pound sterling ended trading at J$168.13 down from J$169.55...
PNP, JLP nominate candidates for St Andrew Southern by-election
KINGSTON, Jamaica — The US dollar on Tuesday, October 10, ended trading at J$128.87 down by 19 cen
Published in jamaica
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- High blood pressure during pregnancy linked to higher risk of obesity in children NEW research has found that a mother's high blood pressure during pregnancy could increase a child's risk of becoming obese in later life.... 0 Comment Details
- All-Jamaican cast vie for MOBO 0 Comment Details
- Trump's rhetoric inspires Jamaican playwright 0 Comment Details
- No disrespect, says Yasus Afari 0 Comment Details
- RUBiS opens modernised service station in St Ann's Bay 0 Comment Details
- Devon House to cover own operating costs by 2020, says Bartlett 0 Comment Details