KINGSTON, Jamaica — The US dollar on Tuesday, October 10, ended trading at J$128.87 down by 19 cents according to the Bank of Jamaica's daily foreign exchange trading summary.Meanwhile, the Canadian dollar ended trading at J$103.25 down from J$103.78 while the British pound sterling ended trading at J$168.13 down from J$169.55...
PNP, JLP nominate candidates for St Andrew Southern by-election
KINGSTON, Jamaica — The US dollar on Tuesday, October 10, ended trading at J$128.87 down by 19 cen
Published in jamaica
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Two guards shot dead, another injured 0 Comment Details
- Brown's Town High reports success, aims to improve public image 0 Comment Details
- The EU blacklist: Comply or else! 0 Comment Details
- Alternative facts, half-truths, and honour 0 Comment Details
- Fed by greed, Jamaica continues to bleed 0 Comment Details
- The importance of loving self 0 Comment Details