KINGSTON, Jamaica — The US dollar on Tuesday, October 10, ended trading at J$128.87 down by 19 cents according to the Bank of Jamaica's daily foreign exchange trading summary.Meanwhile, the Canadian dollar ended trading at J$103.25 down from J$103.78 while the British pound sterling ended trading at J$168.13 down from J$169.55...
PNP, JLP nominate candidates for St Andrew Southern by-election
KINGSTON, Jamaica — The US dollar on Tuesday, October 10, ended trading at J$128.87 down by 19 cen
Published in jamaica
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- St Mary High's Howell wants to dominate distance running 0 Comment Details
- Firing up a furnace in an igloo — The OAS 0 Comment Details
- Anancyism and the elusive progress or prosperity 0 Comment Details
- The chief justice affair: Who's really the boss? 0 Comment Details
- New music portal for reggae 0 Comment Details
- Theophilus Beckford: Pioneer 0 Comment Details