KINGSTON, Jamaica, Tuesday April 3, 2018 – Prime Minister Andrew Holness has hailed the late Winnie Madikizela-Mandela as a champion of freedom.The anti-apartheid freedom campaigner died yesterday in her homeland, South Africa, after a long illness. She was 81 years old.Holness said Winnie Mandela’s death brings into focus the significant struggle of black people throughout the world against racism and in particular apartheid in South Africa.“Winnie Mandela was a symbol of the black strug..
Jamaica PM Says Winnie Mandela Was Champion of Freedom
KINGSTON, Jamaica, Tuesday April 3, 2018 – Prime Minister Andrew Holness has hailed the late Winn
Published in jamaica
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Jamaica Government to Move Faster on Medical Marijuana 0 Comment Details
- Jamaica’s Agriculture Minister Commits to Development of Medical Cannabis Industry 0 Comment Details
- All-New Sandals Montego Bay Is Jamaica’s Newest Resort 0 Comment Details
- Only one race — the human race 0 Comment Details
- A return to values and attitudes 0 Comment Details
- Tara Johnson Munroe's natural remedy 0 Comment Details