KINGSTON, Jamaica, Tuesday April 3, 2018 – Prime Minister Andrew Holness has hailed the late Winnie Madikizela-Mandela as a champion of freedom.The anti-apartheid freedom campaigner died yesterday in her homeland, South Africa, after a long illness. She was 81 years old.Holness said Winnie Mandela’s death brings into focus the significant struggle of black people throughout the world against racism and in particular apartheid in South Africa.“Winnie Mandela was a symbol of the black strug..
Jamaica PM Says Winnie Mandela Was Champion of Freedom
KINGSTON, Jamaica, Tuesday April 3, 2018 – Prime Minister Andrew Holness has hailed the late Winn
Published in jamaica
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Government Implementing Laws to Support Jamaica’s Blue Economy 0 Comment Details
- Positive Results from Trials of Ocean-Cleaning Device 0 Comment Details
- No Illegal Connections to Jamaica Oil Refinery’s Underwater Pipelines 0 Comment Details
- Jamaica Government Investing in Deep Seabed Mining 0 Comment Details
- Tax Break: Government Relieving Jamaicans of $14 Billion Tax Burden 0 Comment Details
- Jamaica’s Chief Justice Promises World Standard Judiciary in Six Years 0 Comment Details