KINGSTON, Jamaica, Tuesday April 3, 2018 – The Senate has unanimously approved two motions to extend the State of Public Emergency in parts of the parish of St Catherine until July 3.All 16 members of the Senate who were present voted in favour of the Emergency Powers (No. 2) (Continuance) Resolution and the Emergency Powers (No. 2) Regulations (Continuance) Resolution. Five members were absent.The Senate’s approval follows a similar nod given in the House of Representatives on March 27...
Senate Approves Extension of State of Emergency in Jamaica
KINGSTON, Jamaica, Tuesday April 3, 2018 – The Senate has unanimously approved two motions to ex
Published in jamaica
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Chinese electric carmaker NIO eyes US$1.8b IPO in America 0 Comment Details
- Volkswagen to end iconic 'Beetle' cars next year 0 Comment Details
- Customers-first approach continues for Honda Jamaica 0 Comment Details
- Let's be absolutely clear about mental illness 0 Comment Details
- Time for UWI linkages to meet the demands of our times 0 Comment Details
- History and legacy 0 Comment Details