KINGSTON, Jamaica, Tuesday April 3, 2018 – The Senate has unanimously approved two motions to extend the State of Public Emergency in parts of the parish of St Catherine until July 3.All 16 members of the Senate who were present voted in favour of the Emergency Powers (No. 2) (Continuance) Resolution and the Emergency Powers (No. 2) Regulations (Continuance) Resolution. Five members were absent.The Senate’s approval follows a similar nod given in the House of Representatives on March 27...
Senate Approves Extension of State of Emergency in Jamaica
KINGSTON, Jamaica, Tuesday April 3, 2018 – The Senate has unanimously approved two motions to ex
Published in jamaica
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- 'Wi lickle but wi still tallawawah' 0 Comment Details
- What's being done about 'Doing Business'? 0 Comment Details
- LAC vis-à-vis the global compact for safe, orderly and regular migration 0 Comment Details
- States of emergency use must have an end point 0 Comment Details
- Professor Rosalea Hamilton - Transforming Jamaica 0 Comment Details
- Carla Minto Drummond - From tomboy to pageant princess CARLA Minto Drummond is no ordinary pageant princess. ... 0 Comment Details