BRIDGETOWN, Barbados, Thursday June 21, 2018 – Less than a year after setting up shop in Barbados, telecommunications company Ozone Wireless is facing possible takeover by its competitor Flow.Online newspaper Barbados Today said it had been reliably informed that the two sides have been actively engaged in negotiations.But Flow’s Director of Communication and Stakeholder Management Marilyn Sealy said she could neither confirm nor deny the reports, while Ozone’s Head of Marketing Natalie Ha..
New Telecoms Company in Barbados Facing Possible Takeover by FLOW
BRIDGETOWN, Barbados, Thursday June 21, 2018 – Less than a year after setting up shop in Barbados,
Published in business
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Hoping good sense will prevent a global economic recession 0 Comment Details
- BMX riding and skate park coming to Boston 0 Comment Details
- $1.5 million in scholarship for St Mary students 0 Comment Details
- PAN 2019 Regional 1 set for Folly Oval 0 Comment Details
- We're getting to growth, despite the PNP's bad-mouthing 0 Comment Details
- Peter Bunting, wealth and Westminster politics 0 Comment Details