PORT OF SPAIN, Trinidad, Thursday June 21, 2018 – The Official Aviation Guide (OAG) has ranked Caribbean Airlines 34th out of more than 150 airlines in the world, based on on-time performance (OTP) for last month.According to the OAG’s monthly Flight Review, Caribbean Airlines OTP for May was 85.6 per cent, based on the 2, 693 flights operated by the airline. This places Caribbean Airlines in the top ten percentile worldwide.The OAG leverages the world’s largest network of air travel data ..
Caribbean Airlines Ranked 34th in Global On-Time Performance
PORT OF SPAIN, Trinidad, Thursday June 21, 2018 – The Official Aviation Guide (OAG) has ranked Car
Published in business
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Hoping good sense will prevent a global economic recession 0 Comment Details
- BMX riding and skate park coming to Boston 0 Comment Details
- $1.5 million in scholarship for St Mary students 0 Comment Details
- PAN 2019 Regional 1 set for Folly Oval 0 Comment Details
- We're getting to growth, despite the PNP's bad-mouthing 0 Comment Details
- Peter Bunting, wealth and Westminster politics 0 Comment Details