GEORGETOWN, Guyana, Thursday June 21, 2018 – US oil giant ExxonMobil has announced it has struck oil offshore Guyana yet again this time at the Longtail-1 exploration well.This represents eight out of ten successful exploratory wells for the Houston based oil giant, in an industry with an average success rate of 20 to 25 per cent.This discovery, announced yesterday, was made approximately five miles west of the Turbot-1 well and follows previous world-class discoveries on the Stabroek Block a..
Eighth Oil Discovery Made Offshore Guyana
GEORGETOWN, Guyana, Thursday June 21, 2018 – US oil giant ExxonMobil has announced it has struck
Published in business
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Type R gets modern interpretation 0 Comment Details
- Rain ends rivalries 0 Comment Details
- KARTING SUCCESS 0 Comment Details
- The Peter principle…or lack thereof 0 Comment Details
- Unemployment numbers looking good; SMEs need the banks to step up 0 Comment Details
- Jamaicans encouraged to guard gains and work harder 0 Comment Details