KINGSTON, Jamaica, Thursday June 21, 2018 – Businesses in Jamaica and the wider Caribbean are being encouraged to explore opportunities for trade and investment with Cuba.Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs for Cuba, Rogelio Sierra Diaz, said his Government is seeking to widen cooperation with countries in the region under its foreign investment law.“We are now promoting trade cooperation between the Caribbean Community and Cuba. This is strengthened by the approval of a new foreign investme..
Caribbean Businesses Invited to Explore Opportunities in Cuba
KINGSTON, Jamaica, Thursday June 21, 2018 – Businesses in Jamaica and the wider Caribbean are bei
Published in business
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- 5 things keeping the PNP and deadweight Phillips down 0 Comment Details
- If wishes were horses goats could vote 0 Comment Details
- #NOTOABORTION: All children need is care and affection 0 Comment Details
- GANJA conviction not showing up on criminal record 0 Comment Details
- Lonely, and seeking a mate Dear Counsellor,... 0 Comment Details
- You, me and her ... 0 Comment Details