BRIDGETOWN, Barbados, Thursday June 21, 2018 – Prime Minister Mia Mottley says her Government will seek to access millions of dollars in loans that had already been approved by the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), but which the former administration failed to access.She made the disclosure following a meeting with IDB President Luis Alberto Moreno, and his team, at Government Headquarters yesterday.Although she described the meeting as “very good”, Mottley reported that Barbados had..
Barbados Government Seeks Access to Loans from IDB
BRIDGETOWN, Barbados, Thursday June 21, 2018 – Prime Minister Mia Mottley says her Government wil
Published in business
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- 5 things keeping the PNP and deadweight Phillips down 0 Comment Details
- If wishes were horses goats could vote 0 Comment Details
- #NOTOABORTION: All children need is care and affection 0 Comment Details
- GANJA conviction not showing up on criminal record 0 Comment Details
- Lonely, and seeking a mate Dear Counsellor,... 0 Comment Details
- You, me and her ... 0 Comment Details