KINGSTON, Jamaica, Friday September 21, 2018 – The House of Representatives has extended the State of Public Emergency in the parish of St. Catherine for another three months.This follows approval of the Emergency Powers (No. 2) (Continuance) (No.3) Resolution, 2018, during Wednesday’s (September 19) sitting of the House. The security measure in St. Catherine North Police Division, which was slated to end on October 2, will remain in place until January 2019.All 47 members who were present ..
State of Emergency in a Parish in Jamaica is Extended for Another Three Months
KINGSTON, Jamaica, Friday September 21, 2018 – The House of Representatives has extended the Stat
Published in jamaica
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Prince Harry, Meghan's child on way 0 Comment Details
- 9/11 accomplice deported home to Morocco 0 Comment Details
- What of your Portland Cottage promise, Desmond McKenzie? 0 Comment Details
- Gordon Robinson | Unchain my heart 0 Comment Details
- 'Nine Night' an engaging collision of death, cultures 0 Comment Details
- Tech company launches property search app Keez 0 Comment Details