KINGSTON, Jamaica, Friday September 21, 2018 – The House of Representatives has extended the State of Public Emergency in the parish of St. Catherine for another three months.This follows approval of the Emergency Powers (No. 2) (Continuance) (No.3) Resolution, 2018, during Wednesday’s (September 19) sitting of the House. The security measure in St. Catherine North Police Division, which was slated to end on October 2, will remain in place until January 2019.All 47 members who were present ..
State of Emergency in a Parish in Jamaica is Extended for Another Three Months
KINGSTON, Jamaica, Friday September 21, 2018 – The House of Representatives has extended the Stat
Published in jamaica
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Jamaica Government to Divest More of its Assets 0 Comment Details
- Regional Collaboration Encouraged To Boost Tourism 0 Comment Details
- As Final State of Emergency in Jamaica Expires, Citizens are Assured of a Strong Security Presence 0 Comment Details
- Jamaican Opposition MP Murdered 0 Comment Details
- Half-Million-Dollar Reward Offered for Info Leading to Capture of Jamaican MP’s Killer 0 Comment Details
- US Lifts Sanctions on Parent Company of Jamaica Alumina Plant 0 Comment Details