KINGSTON, Jamaica, Thursday September 20, 2018 – Eight months after the death of its founder, Golden Krust Caribbean Bakery and Grill has expanded its operations into the Canadian market, opening two stores in the greater Toronto, Ontario, area, home to a large number of Jamaican and other Caribbean nationals.“We are looking to expand aggressively into the Canadian market as we know that the Caribbean community is deep-rooted throughout that country,” Steven Clarke, Golden Krust’s direct..
Jamaican-owned Fast Food Chain Expands into Canada
KINGSTON, Jamaica, Thursday September 20, 2018 – Eight months after the death of its founder, Gold
Published in jamaica
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Jamaica Government to Divest More of its Assets 0 Comment Details
- Regional Collaboration Encouraged To Boost Tourism 0 Comment Details
- As Final State of Emergency in Jamaica Expires, Citizens are Assured of a Strong Security Presence 0 Comment Details
- Jamaican Opposition MP Murdered 0 Comment Details
- Half-Million-Dollar Reward Offered for Info Leading to Capture of Jamaican MP’s Killer 0 Comment Details
- US Lifts Sanctions on Parent Company of Jamaica Alumina Plant 0 Comment Details