KINGSTON, Jamaica, Thursday September 20, 2018 – Eight months after the death of its founder, Golden Krust Caribbean Bakery and Grill has expanded its operations into the Canadian market, opening two stores in the greater Toronto, Ontario, area, home to a large number of Jamaican and other Caribbean nationals.“We are looking to expand aggressively into the Canadian market as we know that the Caribbean community is deep-rooted throughout that country,” Steven Clarke, Golden Krust’s direct..
Jamaican-owned Fast Food Chain Expands into Canada
KINGSTON, Jamaica, Thursday September 20, 2018 – Eight months after the death of its founder, Gold
Published in jamaica
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Prince Harry, Meghan's child on way 0 Comment Details
- 9/11 accomplice deported home to Morocco 0 Comment Details
- What of your Portland Cottage promise, Desmond McKenzie? 0 Comment Details
- Gordon Robinson | Unchain my heart 0 Comment Details
- 'Nine Night' an engaging collision of death, cultures 0 Comment Details
- Tech company launches property search app Keez 0 Comment Details