KINGSTON, Jamaica, Thursday September 20, 2018 – Eight months after the death of its founder, Golden Krust Caribbean Bakery and Grill has expanded its operations into the Canadian market, opening two stores in the greater Toronto, Ontario, area, home to a large number of Jamaican and other Caribbean nationals.“We are looking to expand aggressively into the Canadian market as we know that the Caribbean community is deep-rooted throughout that country,” Steven Clarke, Golden Krust’s direct..
Jamaican-owned Fast Food Chain Expands into Canada
KINGSTON, Jamaica, Thursday September 20, 2018 – Eight months after the death of its founder, Gold
Published in jamaica
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- 'Wi lickle but wi still tallawawah' 0 Comment Details
- What's being done about 'Doing Business'? 0 Comment Details
- LAC vis-à-vis the global compact for safe, orderly and regular migration 0 Comment Details
- States of emergency use must have an end point 0 Comment Details
- Professor Rosalea Hamilton - Transforming Jamaica 0 Comment Details
- Carla Minto Drummond - From tomboy to pageant princess CARLA Minto Drummond is no ordinary pageant princess. ... 0 Comment Details