KINGSTON, Jamaica, Tuesday September 18, 2018 – Starting January 1, 2019, the Jamaica Government will be imposing a ban on the importation, manufacture, distribution and use of specific categories of plastic packaging materials.These include single-use plastic carrier/shopping bags; expanded polystyrene foam, commonly referred to as Styrofoam; and plastic drinking straws.Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Economic Growth and Job Creation, Daryl Vaz, who made the disclosure at a pre..
Jamaica Gov’t Banning Single-Use Plastic Bags, Plastic Straws and Styrofoam
KINGSTON, Jamaica, Tuesday September 18, 2018 – Starting January 1, 2019, the Jamaica Government
Published in jamaica
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- 'Wi lickle but wi still tallawawah' 0 Comment Details
- What's being done about 'Doing Business'? 0 Comment Details
- LAC vis-à-vis the global compact for safe, orderly and regular migration 0 Comment Details
- States of emergency use must have an end point 0 Comment Details
- Professor Rosalea Hamilton - Transforming Jamaica 0 Comment Details
- Carla Minto Drummond - From tomboy to pageant princess CARLA Minto Drummond is no ordinary pageant princess. ... 0 Comment Details