KINGSTON, Jamaica, Tuesday September 18, 2018 – Starting January 1, 2019, the Jamaica Government will be imposing a ban on the importation, manufacture, distribution and use of specific categories of plastic packaging materials.These include single-use plastic carrier/shopping bags; expanded polystyrene foam, commonly referred to as Styrofoam; and plastic drinking straws.Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Economic Growth and Job Creation, Daryl Vaz, who made the disclosure at a pre..
Jamaica Gov’t Banning Single-Use Plastic Bags, Plastic Straws and Styrofoam
KINGSTON, Jamaica, Tuesday September 18, 2018 – Starting January 1, 2019, the Jamaica Government
Published in jamaica
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Prince Harry, Meghan's child on way 0 Comment Details
- 9/11 accomplice deported home to Morocco 0 Comment Details
- What of your Portland Cottage promise, Desmond McKenzie? 0 Comment Details
- Gordon Robinson | Unchain my heart 0 Comment Details
- 'Nine Night' an engaging collision of death, cultures 0 Comment Details
- Tech company launches property search app Keez 0 Comment Details