KINGSTON, Jamaica, Monday September 17, 2018 – The Earthquake Unit at the University of the West Indies Mona Campus reported that Jamaica experienced what it described as a “light earthquake” yesterday.The 4.6 magnitude quake occurred around 1:47 p.m. local time at a focal depth of 23.1 kilometres.The Office of Disaster Preparedness and Emergency Management (ODPEM) said the earthquake was reportedly felt in the parishes of St. Elizabeth, Clarendon, Trelawny, St. Catherine, St. Mary, Kingst..
Jamaica Experiences ‘Light’ Earthquake
KINGSTON, Jamaica, Monday September 17, 2018 – The Earthquake Unit at the University of the West I
Published in jamaica
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Stop using the Bible as excuse for beatings 0 Comment Details
- Food for Jamaica 0 Comment Details
- Highgate Primary crowned Stanley Amritt champions 0 Comment Details
- 23 gang members apprehended in St Mary, St Ann, Portland 0 Comment Details
- Getting a fair share of that cake 0 Comment Details
- Mueller's logical end game is President Pelosi 0 Comment Details