KINGSTON, Jamaica, Monday September 17, 2018 – The Earthquake Unit at the University of the West Indies Mona Campus reported that Jamaica experienced what it described as a “light earthquake” yesterday.The 4.6 magnitude quake occurred around 1:47 p.m. local time at a focal depth of 23.1 kilometres.The Office of Disaster Preparedness and Emergency Management (ODPEM) said the earthquake was reportedly felt in the parishes of St. Elizabeth, Clarendon, Trelawny, St. Catherine, St. Mary, Kingst..
Jamaica Experiences ‘Light’ Earthquake
KINGSTON, Jamaica, Monday September 17, 2018 – The Earthquake Unit at the University of the West I
Published in jamaica
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Prince Harry, Meghan's child on way 0 Comment Details
- 9/11 accomplice deported home to Morocco 0 Comment Details
- What of your Portland Cottage promise, Desmond McKenzie? 0 Comment Details
- Gordon Robinson | Unchain my heart 0 Comment Details
- 'Nine Night' an engaging collision of death, cultures 0 Comment Details
- Tech company launches property search app Keez 0 Comment Details