Public Defender Arlene Harrison Henry has reported on the appalling conditions in which she believes detainees are being held under the state of public emergency in St James. She is particularly concerned about abuse of the human rights of detainees. The police high command in charge of the area has refuted the charges. But, from all indications, it is clear that the conditions under which detainees are being held are not ideal. There is the strong suggestion that the minimum standards of care a..
States of emergency use must have an end point
Public Defender Arlene Harrison Henry has reported on the appalling conditions in which she believes
Published in jamaica
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- 351 AND COUNTING 0 Comment Details
- UTVs rule in Bog Walk 0 Comment Details
- Strong finale for the Streetz 0 Comment Details
- More compelling reason to take crime out of political arena 0 Comment Details
- A Mediterranean diet during pregnancy can lower child's risk of a high BMI NEW European research has found that a mother's adherence to the popular Mediterranean diet while pregnant could reduce a child's risk of having a higher body mass.. 0 Comment Details
- Political delay tactics in Advent 0 Comment Details