ST CATHERINE, Jamaica — The 48-hour curfew that was imposed in sections of Central Village, St Catherine on Monday, June 24 to Wednesday, June 26, has been extended. The curfew will now remain in effect until Friday, June 28.The boundaries of the curfew are as follows:During the hours of the curfew, all persons within the boundaries are required to remain within their premises unless authorised in writing by the ground commander. ..
Curfew extended in Central Village, St Catherine
ST CATHERINE, Jamaica — The 48-hour curfew that was imposed in sections of Central Village, St Cat
Published in jamaica
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Type R gets modern interpretation 0 Comment Details
- Rain ends rivalries 0 Comment Details
- KARTING SUCCESS 0 Comment Details
- The Peter principle…or lack thereof 0 Comment Details
- Unemployment numbers looking good; SMEs need the banks to step up 0 Comment Details
- Jamaicans encouraged to guard gains and work harder 0 Comment Details