KINGSTON, Jamaica — The US dollar on Wednesday, June 26 ended trading at J$131.38 up by four cents according to the Bank of Jamaica's daily foreign exchange trading summary.Meanwhile, the Canadian dollar ended trading at J$100.35 up from J$100.27 while the British pound sterling ended trading at J$166.40 up from J$164.55...
Forex: J$131.38 to one US dollar
KINGSTON, Jamaica — The US dollar on Wednesday, June 26 ended trading at J$131.38 up by four cents
Published in jamaica
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
Stay Connected with
- Type R gets modern interpretation 0 Comment Details
- Rain ends rivalries 0 Comment Details
- KARTING SUCCESS 0 Comment Details
- The Peter principle…or lack thereof 0 Comment Details
- Unemployment numbers looking good; SMEs need the banks to step up 0 Comment Details
- Jamaicans encouraged to guard gains and work harder 0 Comment Details